Wednesday 29 September 2010

The Tipping Point - Yes/No?

For our first assignment in design studies, we have been asked to read " The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. I'm going to say straight up, I'm not the biggest fan of reading books (because i normally get bored half way through)- but the more of the book i read the the more i am starting to enjoy it and understand it more. Woohoo!
I heard a lot of mixed reviews about this book before i started reading it and i have to say it took me a while to get into it, especially since it started off talking about the statistics of people with syphilis (confusing much)!. Only half way through the book and its got me thinking a lot about if i know any connectors and other tipping points going on in the world today!

No comments:

Post a Comment